NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! WE PAY YOU WHILE WE TRAIN YOU!
The Tire Technician is the backbone of our success and this position is the first step in your journey with Discount Tire. We’ve been helping our employees to fulfill their dreams, personally and professionally, since 1960. We are always looking for THE FUTURE LEADERS of Discount Tire. We need individuals who are talented, spirited people, with a drive to be the BEST!
We have a commitment to growing our people and we routinely promote from within. We believe in developing our people to their fullest potential, with advancement opportunities and promotions based on ability.
A Tire Technician at Discount Tire performs the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Installs new tires and/or wheels
- Performs maintenance on tires, including rotations, balancing, and repairs
- Participates training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies.
- Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning of showroom, service bays, equipment, storage areas, restrooms, breakroom, lobby, counter areas and outside grounds.
- Provides helpful, friendly and responsive customer service
- Attends meetings and have the ability to communicate, if necessary, with all levels of Discount Tire employees
Skills and Requirements for Tire Technicians at Discount Tire
- Must be dedicated and reliable
- Must excel in a team environment
- Must have an upbeat and positive outlook
- Must be able to function well in a physically demanding environment
The starting pay for Tire Technicians is negotiable.
Tire Technicians are also offered these great Benefits: Weekly Paychecks, Education Reimbursement, Discount on Products and an opportunity to grow their skills and advance their career with a Company that Cares!
|Job Category||Service Industry|